Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
STS 2006 4.6 V8
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all

because I'am living in Switzerland it is quiet difficult to find what I am looking for:helpless: . I been searching for a Zebrano Wood Trim (see pic) without any damage. The preowner was a "nice boy", he installed a handy and makes some holes one the wood (under the installed Handy, you see it on the pic):devil:

It would be great if somebody has an idea to get an original zebrano wood (in good condition) trim so I could change it...:bouncy:

I looking only for original Wood (not the sticks you can put on the dash).

All the best from Switzerland

Pascal

Attachments

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
Try ebaymotors.com. I was just looking at some wood dash trim yesterday.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
That phone is actually installed in a good spot. Have you considered getting a car kit for your current mobile phone?

·
Registered
2001 ETC Sequoia
878 Posts
pwe65 said:
Hi to all
It would be great if somebody has an idea to get an original zebrano wood (in good condition) trim so I could change it...:bouncy:

I looking only for original Wood (not the sticks you can put on the dash).
Pascal
I've had good luck with this Cadillac recycler:

http://www.cadauto.com

They ship worldwide.

Regards,
Warren

·
Registered
STS 2006 4.6 V8
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for the response:thumbsup:

I will check that with ebaymotors and cadauto.com, and I hope to find it.

Concering the phone, I have the Motorola V3 Razer it includs a free speaking feature without any other parts and I don't like any things of other parts in my cars. I work with my phone on the Cadillac's and BMW's so it would be not so helpfull to put on every car a handsfree-kit:D

Pascal

·
Registered
2010 Black Cherry CTS AWD
263 Posts
Try this dealership in California, I ordered some original wood from them and I was more than happy. the web site is

www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=213761

They will help you find the part that you need. They were also cheaper than other places that I got in touch with. It also helps if you have the original part number to tell them, if you can get that from a Caddy dealership where you live. Good luck, let us know how it works out for you. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts