Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
02 STS
1,262 Posts
X3

The 92-97 Seville "Nose" was one of the best GM ever designed. I would say don't mess with it... Grafting anything onto the front of one these cars would be like giving Teri Hatcher a nose job... You might make things better... But the odds are against it :lol:

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id like to see the reverse
seville front on a 92-02 eldo
eldo front does have an advantage though
almost all post 98 sevilles ive seen have had the lower part of the bumper either ripped off or yanked down

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
id like to see the reverse
seville front on a 92-02 eldo
eldo front does have an advantage though
almost all post 98 sevilles ive seen have had the lower part of the bumper either ripped off or yanked down
My thoughts exactly... I'd like to see some vertical taillamps on the back of a Seville... or the horizontal taillamps on the back of an Eldo... now one of those would be quite the mod. Compared to those, swapping out a front clip is pretty darn easy.

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Wouldn't the fenders and bumper and lights just have to be swapped to make it look like that? Are the hoods the same? I wanted to swap some Eldo corner lights on my seville to take up the extra space after I do the E36 BMW headlight swap. Could the Sevilles fender be modified to fit the Eldo corner lights?

BTW I do think the eldo front looks kool on the Seville but that grill is kinda gaudy.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Many moons ago, a friend of mine too two Crosleys and welded them back to back. Then he painted the vehicle silver and red like a Santa Fe diesel. If you will remember, the Crosleys had a light at the center of the hood. His family probably still has that car today; they were pack rats. When Lionel first went bankrupt in the 50s, they bought warehouses full of those old trains. Every year, they did a big display in their hardware store and sold tons of them. I saw their display as recently as 5 years ago. Barrel loaders, log cars, water tanks, NYC diesels, etc.

The guy also gave you change in bubble gum instead of pennies.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
That reminds me of some MB swap . CL front end on S

1 - 11 of 11 Posts