Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the 2002 Eldorado Commemorative Edition? Is it really worth its? Or is a 2001 ETC just as good? I heard it has a nice exhaust tone.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Eldorado Collector's Series
The limited edition Eldorado Collector's Series brings new meaning to the word "breathtaking", wrapped in a head-turning Torch Red exterior with 7-spoke chrome aluminum wheels, painted grille and tuned exhaust, and a luxurious Black interior with custom ornamentation. As a fitting tribute to Eldorado's final year of production, this truly inspired edition will be produced on a limited run and individually numbered with a commemorative plaque.

I pulled that off a Cadillac dealer site, i guess it would depend on the premium that was being charged over a regular used Eldo, I personally wouldnt pay much.

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
03EscaladeAWD said:
Does anyone have any experience with the 2002 Eldorado Commemorative Edition? Is it really worth its? Or is a 2001 ETC just as good? I heard it has a nice exhaust tone.
Ya they said the exhaust was supposed to tuned like the '53 Eldo's exhaust to give it a more old school V8 rumble. However I have never heard a CE to verify this.

·
Registered
'02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum
2,611 Posts
The one thing I took away from my 1st ETC Collector's Series test drive was a very favorable impression of the low rumble of the exhaust. Not in-your-face loud, but very competant and powerful sounding. I bought the car the next day. A most enjoyable, reliable vehicle during my two years of ownership, I was sad to let it go. --Loved the carbon fiber interior accents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts