Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Mad'Lac and Wes will probably love this...im not a big fan of the el camino look...but still a cool picture...welcome to the boards and its gonna be great having someone around here with photoshop skills

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Now that I like. Only about 3 feet longer and a bit more wheelbase and I'd buy one with a manual and at least a 300HP North* or the LS6 under a hood with cowl induction. I cut my teeth on a "69" SS El Camino and this dream El Camino might come close to it.

Photoshop looks like a cool tool. How long did it take to do what you did with the CTS?

Thanks for the eye candy!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Allante North * said:

Photoshop looks like a cool tool. How long did it take to do what you did with the CTS?

Thanks for the eye candy!
No problem, glad to provide it.
Photoshop is great. The CTS took a while, but I can do most requests pretty quickly (30 mins or less).

If anyone has requests, I'd love to attempt them.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Brett said:
Mad'Lac and Wes will probably love this...im not a big fan of the el camino look...but still a cool picture...welcome to the boards and its gonna be great having someone around here with photoshop skills
Right on dude, you know us too well :D . I think it is golden. It looks like those flower bed cadillacs of the 80s and early 90s. If you havent seen one i can post a picture.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the El Camino's but that looked nice.. Good work.. I love Photoshop but I'm not THAT good with it. Yes, it's great to have someone here who loves Cadillacs and can work with Photoshop. I might make a request or two, if I may. :)

Welcome aboard!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts