Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had any experience with Intrax springs? They lower the CTS .3 lower than the eibach's do.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
No expereinece with them. Most people on the forum are going with Eibach and more recently, Hotchkis

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can I purchase the Hotchkis springs and what are they running for? How much does it lower the car?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
I bought eibach springs but havent installed them yet. I also have a set of V shocks I bought on e-bay and as I speak, am in the process of negotiating a deal on a set of eibach sway bars. I believe several members have this set-up and seem to like it.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
I bought eibach springs but havent installed them yet. I also have a set of V shocks I bought on e-bay and as I speak, am in the process of negotiating a deal on a set of eibach sway bars. I believe several members have this set-up and seem to like it.
Doc,
I heard Eibach stopped making the sway bars for the CTS. You know something?:hmm:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I heard about this when trying to negotiate a "best offer" with a guy on e-bay. He told me he had to reject the offer b/c eibach had discontinued making the sways, but hasnt taken down his auction. Since then I've been searching the internet and found a couple of sites selling them for just under $300, and one site has them listed for $270. I sent an e-mail to lildevilmotorsports.com to see if they'll match the price because I bought my Volant through them and they were very helpful with that purchase. Now its just "wait and see" for their response.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
DDS rollin a CTS said:
I heard about this when trying to negotiate a "best offer" with a guy on e-bay. He told me he had to reject the offer b/c eibach had discontinued making the sways, but hasnt taken down his auction. Since then I've been searching the internet and found a couple of sites selling them for just under $300, and one site has them listed for $270. I sent an e-mail to lildevilmotorsports.com to see if they'll match the price because I bought my Volant through them and they were very helpful with that purchase. Now its just "wait and see" for their response.
Have you tried www.shox.com? They offered us a nice discount. See if they have them in inventory. If you call ask for Darrell.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
I want a set of Hotchkis springs, but the only problem is my driveway is really steep, and I'm afraid if I lower it, I'm going to be scraping everytime I go up and down.

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac CTS, 2008 Cadillac CTS
733 Posts
benzo said:
Has anybody had any experience with Intrax springs? They lower the CTS .3 lower than the eibach's do.
I don't believe Intrax has the application available for the CTS anymore. I think they pulled the springs off the shelf, but it's been over 5 months since I talked to them. I originally was interested in their springs. All I know is that you can't go wrong with Eibach. I have had 2 sets of Eibach, 1 set of Nuespeed, and 1 set of Drop Zone springs. The Eibach's were the best.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Cadiman1983 said:
I want a set of Hotchkis springs, but the only problem is my driveway is really steep, and I'm afraid if I lower it, I'm going to be scraping everytime I go up and down.
Did Cadiman just mention something about a steep driveway?????:rant2:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
pjohnesq said:
Did Cadiman just mention something about a steep driveway?????:rant2:
Ouch!!! I hope you dont do that often!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts