Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodmorning everyone. We're back again with more specials. This time around I'm clearancing out some Eibach pro spring kits we have overstock on.

The springs will work for all current CTS's and 2000-2005 DTS vehicles.

They retail for over $350 a set and even online can usually only be found for 259 + high shipping rates.

Here, I am able to offer you forum members with an amazing rate of only $149! Thats right, these kits are brand new in box and ready to ship!

Shipping will be flat rate $40 to anywhere in the continental USA.

Contact me as usual at [email protected] or on my office number at 602-375-4383.

At this price these wont last long, so act quick and enjoy the benefits of my overstocking these!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi,
I'm really interested, but I have self level shocks. Can you sell me a "package", with EIBACH springs + replacement shocks ( I don't know if only rear ones are to change) + shipping to France ?
My CTS is a 2003 3.2 Luxury sport.
Thanks
PM welcome too !!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I unfortunately cannot ship to outside the country due to previous problems I have had with customs and UPS/Fedex's policies on them.

To everyone else I apologize about the delay in responding to your emails, its been a crazy last few days and I will absolutely respond to them all by tomorrow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts