Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Egr Pipe Leak

I Noted Today That The Egr Pipe To Intake Manifold Is Leaking Exhaust. I'm Hoping By Posting Here Somebody Is Familiar With This Repair. My '88 Allante Has A Different Upper Intake Manifold Than Other Cads. I'm Hoping This Repair Is Similar To Other 4100 Or 4500 Engines Of This Era? Any Advice , Direction Would Be Appreciated. This Pipe Is Covered By A Heat Shield Woven Cover, So I Can'nt Tell If The Pipe Is Rusted Thru Or Just Loose At The Rear Exh. Manifold Attaching Flange Nut? . Thanks In Advance, Bill.

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Hey Bill,

I see that you found an answer to your question at the AAG site. That good news! You could post your findings here and in the pushrod section if you want to share the information with the group.

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replaced The Egr Pipe Today, Finally Had A Day Off! Review The Job In The Pushrod Section Of The Forum. This Pipe Appears To Have Just Cracked. Its Stainless But Very Fragile. Looks Alot Like The Egr Pipe On A Fiero V/6. Got It Thru Vintage Parts Llp. In Wisconsin. Very Professional To Deal With.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Help.About the egr pipe supplier Vintage Parts Llp in Winsconsin. Where in Wisconsin? Looks like carnut and Allante North have the information I need! Also what is the AAG site? Thanks in advance. Kathy.

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AAG is accessed by typing allante.us in Google search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I cannot find the address,phone or email to vintage parts Llp in Wisconsin. I cannot find the allante.us site thru google. Hey carnut, you gave me a site and I cannot find it. Getting desparate..Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts