Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Final numbers 620rwhp/674rwtq, when I get to a scanner I will upload dyno graph. The car is insane, 4th gear has traction, 3rd gear a little, 2nd and 1st useless. :devil:

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

I cant see the pictures, can anyone else? I used the insert image button and a flickr url.....HELP!

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
'06 DTS performance; CowboyCadillac='12 SVT Raptor; 2014 XTS-Vsport
634 Posts
:shhh:So, has the rear Diff doin' these days??

I can't imagine :hmm: having that much torque . . . I would like to imagine having that much torque . .:bonkers::bouncy:

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The new steel billet diff is awesome!!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts

:drool: ENJOY!!

Poast vids Please!

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
how did you get that link from flikr?

I want to thank Charlie at Rpm for an amazing job. He went above and beyond the call of duty, custom fabbing everything when he didnt need to. From custom brackets and welding for everything to fixing prior installers screw ups to two days of road and dyno tuning, and all for the same price. He really over delivered on everything and gave me a complete one of a kind monster! I would recommend RPM to anyone looking for the extraordinary .

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
'06 DTS performance; CowboyCadillac='12 SVT Raptor; 2014 XTS-Vsport
634 Posts
I remember seeing pictures of that steel Diff.:bouncy: Only a couple in existence.

It may have been asked in another thread but, what size injectors? & what's the fuel pressure??

And when you get some hours, on that 'bad-boy', give us your fuel mileage.
thanks - - good luck -- we're all a 'little' envious . .:worship: . well, maybe a little bit 'more' than a 'little'.
:vulcan:

·
Registered
05 CTS V
600 Posts
very nice setup. looks great!! Should be giving any V2 a run for their money now.

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wasnt there for the dyno, but I will ask Charlie if he did...

I am getting 20-24mpg at 75-80 on the freeway. I get about 10-12 around town. I get about 0 under boost :)

With throttle modulation it is really fun to drive with as much power as you need (duh), whenever you need it, in any gear. I drove my friends stock V today and honestly my fourth feels like his first and my fifth gear feels like his second gear, and so on. I dont get any traction in 1 and 2 so I have no idea how crazy that would feel.

Going to put on the NT01s and see how it hooks....

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
forged internals... heads camed ls3... far from stock..

cmmmmmon J, vids of you beating the Nutz diff/ go to the track.:bouncy:.. lol please

·
Registered
05 Eforce LS3 V
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The guy wont do another one, it took him forever and he lost money on it, maybe for the right price. Andrew at traenkner performance 1-856-470-7175

·
Registered
04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq
1,786 Posts
The guy wont do another one, it took him forever and he lost money on it, maybe for the right price. Andrew at traenkner performance 1-856-470-7175
Lol as I totally agree. Everyone will ask when I post up my thread but the answer is nope. To much labor involved for one off pieces in my garage.

Looks good though!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Great numbers!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts