Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the spoilers found on Ebay? are they cheap imitations that dont fit? or are they worth looking into? how much is a flush spoiler like these from cadillac?

thanks guys

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
I've seen both good and horrible Ebay spoilers. If you like rolling the dice, it may be worth a shot, but be prepared for the possibility of getting something with crappy paint or poor fitment.

If you want the best, order one from Luke and wait.

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
I was going to buy the cheap one off eBay too. But I ended up buying 2 from Lindsay instead. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
I bought my spoiler off of Ebay for $150 dollars factory paint matched and shipped and it has been great. It was Easy to install and looks awesome.

·
Banned
Cadillac
174 Posts
150 painted!!! wow. Was that for the flush mounted one (whale tail style), or the spoiler which rises off the trunk?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
150 painted is probably the custom spoiler (one that rises)...

hey Tweeter81 :postpics:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
There are only 2 spoilers for the V ...OEM from Lindsay or the spectre works spoiler. Anything else looks like the Judge from 1970. JMO:stirpot:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
There are only 2 spoilers for the V ...OEM from Lindsay or the spectre works spoiler. Anything else looks like the Judge from 1970. JMO:stirpot:
although i dont agree w/ u one bit, you're entitled to your opinion :alchi:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I bought my spoiler off of Ebay for $150 dollars factory paint matched and shipped and it has been great. It was Easy to install and looks awesome.
Yeah...me too. Around $150 from rburns and I like the way it looks. It is the one that rises off the deck, though. But I think it adds something that's missing.

CJ....are you still around? Or off to SD?

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
1,627 Posts
Attached is a few pertinent pics of my car.

Also, a side note---I don't know if the spoiler (and good deal) I got is even still available on Ebay and I definitely would still recommend Lindsay (ask for Luke) Cadillac because they have great products, customer service, and quick shipping. It's an allaround great experience every time with them.

Mike,

I am indeed back in SD and will be here for the foreseeable future. But, remember that I am only 5.5 hours away from Denver and I will still try and make it down there for car guy related activities once in awhile (maybe a couple of times a year).

·
Registered
04 Raven V
51 Posts
Attached is a few pertinent pics of my car.

Also, a side note---I don't know if the spoiler (and good deal) I got is even still available on Ebay and I definitely would still recommend Lindsay (ask for Luke) Cadillac because they have great products, customer service, and quick shipping. It's an allaround great experience every time with them.

Mike,

I am indeed back in SD and will be here for the foreseeable future. But, remember that I am only 5.5 hours away from Denver and I will still try and make it down there for car guy related activities once in awhile (maybe a couple of times a year).
Thank You....Looks Good Man....Really Good

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,136 Posts
Interesting that these guys on Ebay say the factory part won't fit the V. When I sent them a note through Ebay asking why not they said, "We're just going by what GM tells us." I stopped by the Caddy dealer today to look at a regular CTS to see if there was some difference in the trunk but there isn't as far as I can tell, and clearly CTS-V Rob (and others) got the factory part to fit on his car just fine.

I'll definitely be picking one up in the near future. I saw one on an '07 CTS Sport when I was shopping around and it really makes the rear end look more aggressive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts