'12 White Diamond CTS-V Sedan, '10 Cyber Gray ZR1
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2003 CTS
20 Posts
Jump on it!

It's the EXACT car I've been looking for in Houston. The price is right. Try not to go above $27. They ought to be THROWING '05s like this into the street this week. Go down to the dealer and talk to them. Make an offer you can live with with the check in hand or the paperwork you'll need for approval.
I'm having issues myself right now or I'd be all over that car.

Black is SEXY! :lildevil:

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Great car. Stick, NAV, Sport, Sunroof? (I dont see that in the option list, part of DVD nav? THought that only came with lux pkg)

Do all 6 speeds come with a wooden shifter handle? Or is that an aftermarket one?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not perfect if I may say so...needs the wood trim on the doors and steering wheel. The luxury package?

Does anyone find it odd how car makers option out cars? I mean seriously, to get a car "perfect" to how you'd want it, you'd have to order it. Everyone has different tastes, I guess, so they must use darts when figuring this stuff out.

Anyway, between 26k & 27k sounds good....

·
Registered
2013 3.6 Performance Luxury
1,034 Posts
Up to $27 would be a great deal. I've noticed that CTS models with a manual tranny go for significantly less than those with auto. The auto trans is around a $2K option and there is much less demand for a four dour sedan with a manual trans than one with an auto. 2005 appears to be the first year you can combine the 3.6L and manual tranny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts