Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
I understand the hatred, if you're not a Yankees fan. They won one out of four World Series played last century, well actually a little more than 25%, but who counts? They have 26 rings nobody else has 10! They are the most successful franchise in sports history. A recent survey showed that when asked to name a famous baseball player, 83% named a Yankee! Even though the Yanks haven't won the Series since 2000, they've still won 4 in the last 10 years!

For you non Yankees fans, go home and :crying2: !! When you win about 20 more championships, come back and gloat! :thehand:

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Randy_W said:
I understand the hatred, if you're not a Yankees fan. They won one out of four World Series played last century, well actually a little more than 25%, but who counts? They have 26 rings nobody else has 10! They are the most successful franchise in sports history. A recent survey showed that when asked to name a famous baseball player, 83% named a Yankee! Even though the Yanks haven't won the Series since 2000, they've still won 4 in the last 10 years!

For you non Yankees fans, go home and :crying2: !! When you win about 20 more championships, come back and gloat! :thehand:
Is it your goal in life to disagree with everyone?

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I don't hate the Yankees now, but I did in the 70's.

I've been a Joe Torre fan all my life and I've wanted to see a cardinals/yankees series ever since he's been there.

I absolutely HATE the Chicago White Sox. I do NOT want to see them win. ANYBODY but them.

I would be happy with the Cardinals winning because Memphis is a HUGE Cardinal town. Always has been, and now we have their AAA affiliate.

I would be happy with the Astros winning because I like Phil Garner.

I would be happy with the Angels winning because Gene Autry was a TRUE American HERO! And HEY, who DOESN'T like the Rally Monkey?

If you think the Red Sox fans were bad last year, wait until you see White Sox fans.

At least Cubs fans are likeable. Ozzie Guillen is a *****.

·
5,826 Posts
I don't hate the Yankees, I hate their fans. Too many of them are bang wagoneers from the mid-late 90s. They whine, bitch, and complain when the Yankees don't win. Also, they want more, more, more; a $200million payroll isn't enough? After losing in the first round this year who is The Boss going to get now.

As for the World Series Champs, I would love for it to be Houston, but only if they didn't have Clemens. I think Biggio and Bagwell deserve a chance at a ring They've been two classy, throwback baseball players that should get their chance.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
AirJigga25 said:
the division was a tie, the yankees had the same record. Sox are better than the Angels and they will go on to the world series.

A-ROD for MVP?? nice DP ball in the 9th yesterday...

Tell Giambi he's scaring me with his eyeballs popping out of his head like that...he needs to chill on the HGH
The Sox have Jesus playing center field and still couldn't win a game in the playoffs, or the division title.:histeric:

Yanks played 7 players from their expanded roster in the last game, because under the rules it meant nothing. It went to the Yanks because they won more games heads up against the Sox, that's the rules. Of course I remember what happened when they had a one game playoff in1978,

BUCKY DENT!!!!!

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Randy_W said:
Where are those Phillies and Pirates?? Or are you a Texas Ranger fan, too??:histeric:
I could careless about baseball. I lost interest once the Mariners disassembled their team of Griffey, A-Rod, and Johnson. After that I haven't paid attention to baseball. NFL, NHL or Soccer > MLB & NBA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
Blackout