Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this company to purchase bumper fillers ??
I purchased way back in May after paying the full amount I received an email
From them stating they are backed up and will take 6-8 weeks for delivery !!!
I waited 6 weeks and than called and was told will be another 4 weeks called a 3rd time and again told will be a few weeks !!! Well 4 months later was sent
A bogus USPS tracking number and
Than was told they sent me the wrong number ??? Than they sent me another
Bogus tracking number and now not getting any return calls and they refuse
To refund my money !!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sorry you are having a bad experience. I've purchased from them before and will never again. Like you, it took more than a month to get the fillers. The fin area filler construction was so-so. However, the license plate area filler panel was a bad joke. The mounting holes were too proud and too large and exposed the perimeter of the filler panel once installed. Unacceptable. I contacted E&K asking for a replacement and "this cannot be normal" only to be told that "that's the way they are made."

BS. The more business they lose, the better off this community will be.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I've been waiting 3 weeks now for my order from USA Supply. I just wonder if they all get the same fillers from the same company. I haven't contacted them to find out where my order is at yet. They told me a couple of weeks.

If you paid with a credit card then I would take up the issue via the credit card means. Using the BBB (Better Business Bureau) is another complaint avenue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personal think they are scammers !!!
They take my money and been 4 months and still no parts!! And no money !!!! They use the USPS and they
Don’t even send by registered mail !!!!
Very bad experience with this company

·
Registered
240 Posts
I personal think they are scammers !!!
They take my money and been 4 months and still no parts!! And no money !!!! They use the USPS and they
Don’t even send by registered mail !!!!
Very bad experience with this company
When an order is placed, it goes into a black hole and is forgotten.

I had the same ordeal. Call, no answer. Call again, "I'll get back to you". Call again after no call back "oh, I found your order and it'll be another 4 weeks..."

Do not buy from this guy. A decent (barely) website is only a front for a horribly run counter-intuitive disaster of failed customer service, period

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Tommycadilac6767