Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I Just Had My E&g Classical Vertical Grill Installed. But I Am So Mad, Because I Didn't Notice The Bubbling Along The Border Of The Chrome. So Know I Have To Send Back To Get A New One...after I Paid To Install It. So That Means I Have To Pay Them Again To Install. So Anyone Know Even With The Bubbling How Long They Last Without Peeling?

Also Anyone Out There Had Any Problems With Their E&g Grilles After The Years Have Passed?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
With chrome it depends on the thickness after you see bubbles to how long it will last, with what you paid for the grill I would get it back to them ASAP for replacement.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I know that E&G stands behind their products, I have had their grilles on a number of my cars and trucks over the last 20 years and only had one problem. Their distributor replaced it for me at no charge. Did you notice the bubbling before it was installed?

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
I just had my Classic Vertical Grille installed with my 22's on my 05 about two weeks ago. I haven't heard of any cases where the grille starts rusting or peeling, but I would imagine you just had a faulty grille. It really does look great. Post some pictures after install.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts