Cadillac Owners Forum banner

E&G Classic Grille Install?

11K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  B.aguilar01 
#1 · (Edited)
I just found myself a used E&G Classic grille for $170 on ebay. I was wondering if anybody has installed one of these before because I doubt it will come with the instructions. My car has an E&G billet grille at the moment hope it uses the same method. Thanks guys

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I did it on a 86 sdv and a 93 sdv its very easy do the reverse as posted. If its used the plastic hindge on it might be bad . My classic grill had a bad one so I swapped it out with the factory one . All in too 30 mins tops

#8 ·
UPDATE: I got my grille in today and installed it, looks great except for one thing. It came with 2 spacers that go between the lights and the grille on each side, they are black. All the pictures I have seen of these cars with this grille installed the spacers or that area where the spacers go match the color of the car and are not black. Do I have to custom cut that part of original bezel to get that look back or what did I do wrong? Do all of these grilles come with the black spacers and people just custom paint them? I will try to post pics later I cant find my camera, thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.