Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Call Ron at Zoomers exhaust. They are located in South OC. He goes to a place in OC (not sure if it's south OC, but it's definitely OC) that dynos cars, so I'm sure he could give you the name of the place he uses.

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Luna!
Called Ron at Zoomers, said they use XS engineering in HB. He also said that 3 doors down from his shop there is also a place (closer for me). He isnt that familiar with the company. I will probably go check it out today....

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luna
Thanks again! Went to Zoomers this afternoon, Ron is a great guy! The other gentleman there wasnt as great, he wanted to bash my current exhaust system. Basically said I should get rid of the crap on my car. What a nice thing to say.......
Anyways Ron was extremely helpful and Knowledgable. I will probably have them do some work on my car as long as the other guy doesnt continue bashing my system.
Also FYI I talk to the shop next door and they do 3 runs for $65.... Im going to set up an appointment for next week. I will give a review on the place and see if it is worth going to, For us South County SoCal guys this could be real convienant.......

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Sounds good. Updates are definitely good.

What kind of dyno does that guy have?

If you have Magnaflow, what work are you looking for Zoomers to do for you? I guess I'm confused there. :D

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Post #2. Didn't you send him to Zoomers?:yup:
Aye--to find a dyno place, not for exhaust.

What---he is looking to change out his Magnaflow for Zoomers? Cool! :lildevil:

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Luna. said:
Sounds good. Updates are definitely good.

What kind of dyno does that guy have?

If you have Magnaflow, what work are you looking for Zoomers to do for you? I guess I'm confused there. :D
Actually Ron just wanted to see my system so we put it up on the rack. I might have him add an X-pipe and new resonator......

Ill keep you updated on the dyno next week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts