Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the complete line of Dynatech's SuperMaxx long tube header packages on sale!

SuperMAXX Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems are engineered to give your car winning performance on both the street and track! . Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.

If you still want more power, testing has shown the SuperMAXX System's increased flow, actually multiplies the effects of other power add-ons like intake improvements, supercharging, and cat back systems by allowing them to work to their full potential.

Racing inspired long-tube designs
CAD-designed Aero-flow collectors with low profile, 4-bolt, leak-free connection
Uses factory sensors
Quality stainless hardware for long life
Unique NASCAR-style merge on many models
Jig located mounting brackets and flanges for direct bolt-on fit

Critical aspects of header and exhaust function are carefully considered in the design of Dynatech components. Years of race winning experience along with continued development and testing ensure every Dynatech product delivers real performance and power.

Header Features Include:
Laser-cut flanges, flat ground welds and gussets (on some models) ensure great fit, a leak-free seal and long life.
Mandrel bends and joints provide smooth internals and superior flow.
Careful consideration to port matching and flange / tube exit angle enhances power.
Tube length in every model is optimized for power output and space constraints. Equal length tubes are utilized when possible for increased torque and power.

Current sale pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise but we can provide you with a quote through e-mail ([email protected]) or over the phone (1-877-482-9763). More product info can be seen in the Exhaust sections of our website.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol!!! I knew what your reply was going to say before I even opened the thread :) I wish they would these test test fit on the 2007 SUVs and trucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts