Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to watch a dvd while in motion? My son wants to be able to watch movies but we do not sit in park much, so if anyone knows how to turn off that safety feature, that would be awesome

·
Registered
2011 SRX4 3.0 Engine
289 Posts
or a personal dvd player they are cheap on amazon

·
Registered
11 Posts
I Am Curious on this issue as well, from installing car audio video DVD players before, the units always had a parking sensor wire that needed to be grounded, this would allow the DVD player to be used while in motion, I am not sure how this wire is set up, or where it is connected in my 2010 cadillac Srx ((2nd Gen) Please Keep Me Posted if you find out Anything more on this issue and I will Do The same... Thanks....👍

·
Registered
2012 SRX4 Premium
241 Posts
There is an option offered by Caddy with screens in the backs of the front seats. Includes headphones I believe. That way the kids can enjoy their movies while you concentrate on the idiots on the road free from distraction. I'd think a clever individual could add this option himself.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There is an option offered by Caddy with screens in the backs of the front seats. Includes headphones I believe. That way the kids can enjoy their movies while you concentrate on the idiots on the road free from distraction. I'd think a clever individual could add this option himself.
Thanks For The Information and I have Seen some Srx's With them Original Equipment, I May Look Into this option, Thanks...
(Proud Owner 2010 Cadillac Srx Performance Collection 🙂)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts