Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Silverado SS are not fast at all. Drove one at the auction. I was surprised how gutless it was. Well i mean its quick for a truck, but not fast by any means.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
454SS or HO 6.0 SS?

One's a legend, the other....not so much.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Way to go old man! W00t!

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Silverado SS are not fast at all. Drove one at the auction. I was surprised how gutless it was. Well i mean its quick for a truck, but not fast by any means.
If you had that much torque management on you, you'd be slow as hell too. Granted, it's a little sad that the SS name is used on a truck that hardly comes anywhere near deserving it.

Brian

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
Lightning = best performance pickup ever made followed by the Cyclone then followed by the SRT-10 Ram
I have to disagree on your 1st choice. I find the Syclone w/AWD is a Lightning killer. While the Lightning is still fighting to find traction, the AWD Syclone is hissing away....I love Lightnings, bad ass rides, but it will lose off the line to a 'Clone.

F

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
What about the Trailblazer SS, it's got the LS2 engine right?
Yessir, and that is quite fast. I wanna say it's like a high 13 second 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
99 STS
269 Posts
He asked for it. I brought it.

Sorry, no drama. Just a good 'ol fashion ass whuppin.
First of all, HELL ****ING YES! The Bub Rub and Lil sis, The wistles go WOOOOO. Second the Silverado SS isn't all that much of a truck, same 6.0L I think. Anyway my tacoma X runner with a 4.0L in it smashed them all the time.

Adam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts