Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any waxes or polish that have anti static properties. MY 2005 STS V-6 lives in a garage with gravel alleys. When I wash the dam thing the dust just clings a few hours later. I cant move just yet. But IM thinking about it.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a redline color too. I found that Meguiar's NEW, NXT Tech Polymer paste wax
does not attract dust like the paste carnuba wax, and it is guaranteed by Meguiars to last longer, give a deeper and brighter shine than any other wax or your money back. Believe me Meguiars statement is all true. I have been using Meguiars, paste waxes only, for 30 years and their new polymer paste wax is the best on the market, barr none. I wouldn't use any other wax on my STS. The big secret is, never use soap on your car, just plain water and a soft wash mitt or sponge. Try it you will like it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mother's new Syn-Tec Poly works great (high vice deep gloss shine)! A CA Duster takes off without scratches.:coolgleam

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried the Tech wax on the Caddy. WOW I could not believe the reflections this car put out. The sky was in my car. Now the dust seemed to be better IM going to check it out this afternoon after the car has sat for awhile. I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
2005 STS
39 Posts
I am a big fan of Zaino products. Suggest starting with a clay bar system (even on a new vehicle) to get finish as smooth as glass. Zaino makes various products including one specifically for swirl marks. It is multi-steps, but their quick spray is anti-static and great between heavy detailing. You can keep "building" the wet look with continued use of Zaino. Has been great on my Moonstone, even got rid of those dealer installed swirk marks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts