Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put about 1000 miles on them. They work well in the snow. It has snowed 7 inches and 5 inches since I put them on. You have to stay off the gas otherwise traction control and stability control will kick in right away. They work pretty good on the dry pavement, a little soft around the corners, but still are stiff enough that you still feel like you are driving a sports sedan. (its about the same drop in handling and feel that I feel going from my Viper to the V with Z rated tires on)

I opted not to get the tire pressure sensors. The car picks up the reading from the stock rims/tires sitting in my garage, then after awhile (50 miles) the reading goes to --- (all dashes) for all 4 corners. I have never recieved an error.

As a sidenote....My rear goodyears were 50% done after 3400 miles.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
I, too, have the M3's on my V. Snow and rain again today. They are a far cry better than the F1's or even GSD3's...in the snow. On dry pavement they leave quite a bit to be desired - but you can't get a free lunch - or so they say ;)

I picked up and threw a screw or nail last night in one of mine. Repaired it and seems to be fine...gotta love them runflats when there is snow on the ground and rain/snow coming down :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V
2,271 Posts
I opted not to get the tire pressure sensors.
:eek: How will you know if you get a flat? You cant tell by looking at them. And you can only drive so many miles on a flat runflat before it disintegrates :(

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V | 2012 CTS-V
970 Posts
They are good in the snow, but suck on dry pavement.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered and installed a set of the M3's in early December. The run to the tire shop was in a snow storm on ice on the Goodyyear F-1's. TC all the way...1.8 miles. The run home was a sprint with the M's. I had the sensors installed so that I can tell if they are off on pressure. Just have to remember there is no dedicated snow tire with the performance of a dry summer maximum performance tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts