Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More pics to come these were taken with my cell phone. I just put 'em on today, a little rub in the rear, got to roll the fenders. Any advice on the best way to do that without F-ing up the Caddy? Bottom line i finally got rid of my sixteens!!!

Also, i bought 18's and when they got here i realized i needed 20's. Im selling the eighteens anyone interested?

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$400.00 + shippin' I have to put an add on the classified section of this site, urby isn't much for sellin' in threads. PM me if your interested though.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
lookin good...

·
Registered
821 Posts
they're dubs as in 20's

i pretty sure they're foose wheels...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
dubs as in 20s... they're foose speedster 5s.

nice wheels imo

but i cant believe u dont have a grille yet..

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
damn u beat me to it!

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
18's are 5x115 7.5wide some curb rash nothing bad at all, bought them off ebay, never installed on my car. Shipping for me was like a little over $100.00 so... 18's to your door for $500.00ish... not bad.

As for the grille, i dont like the v-grille and dont have $$$ for the sport grille right now after the 20's... maybe body color but i like the contrast i have now even though its stock.

Someone mentioned at fender rolling gimmick that can be rented? I MUST roll the rear fenders ASAP. Heat guns and baseball bats sounds a little scary but its got to get done. Opinions?

·
Registered
821 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Yep, those are Foose 5 stars...I'd recognise those anywhere...best looking wheels on a CTS. Pics are a bit blurry though. Can you get some sharper ones. I'm loving them on your car...

·
Registered
2013 ATS
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shooter, yeah man you and a couple of others were the inspiration for Foose's. I took those pics with my cell phone, just put them on today. Gonna shine it up nice and take way way way too many pics and flood the forum with my car. Took me 9 months from when i got the car to afford the 20's and im gonna celebrate!

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Sport Lux
61 Posts
The car looks great, i thought about those rims when i was looking. I see your in Tampa, I am down in Miami, I had read somewhere about a November Tampa meet, do you anything about that? Well the ride looks great, what size tires do you have in the back? I have 245/35/20's and no rub at all.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts