Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
DTS, Seville
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I currently live in Rhode Island and this place has a ton of potholes which have destroyed my struts. I am looking everywhere online to find struts for my 08 DTS but it appears that only the dealerships have access to the magnetic suspension. Anyone have any advice that can save me some money on buying directly from the dealership

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
Hello, I currently live in Rhode Island and this place has a ton of potholes which have destroyed my struts. I am looking everywhere online to find struts for my 08 DTS but it appears that only the dealerships have access to the magnetic suspension. Anyone have any advice that can save me some money on buying directly from the dealership
Rock Auto has them and so does Amazon

·
Registered
2005 Escalade, 2007 DTS Performance, 2003 DeVille
29 Posts
I am looking at AC part number 506293 for replacing the struts on front o 2007 DTS.
Does that look like the correct number. I have a 9 as the 8th digit in my VIN meaning I have the magnetic suspension.

Can someone verify for me and maybe even post some alternatives. Price is $288.54 for one.

I am now seeing Part number 505555 for this as well. This one was from Buy Auto Parts. price was pretty high. I thik these were about $500 each.

Let me know if someone gets the time,
thanks Sanyo3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts