Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2001 DTS(140K), 2000 ETC(284K), 1990 allante( 80K)
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. my rear drivers window wouldnt roll down for a while but i can hear the relay switch turn on when i hit the button.
however i tried rolling it down with the door open and it will roll down with the door open but not closed.
so what wires is there after the switch that would be affected by the change in wire position when the door is open but still allow you to hear the switch click on and off wen the door is shut ?
i think i have a loose or cracked wires somewhere near the hinge of the door

·
Registered
2001 DTS(140K), 2000 ETC(284K), 1990 allante( 80K)
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well this has become a expensive problems i assume. . . lol
last night i go and play around with it and push some wires about in the door hing.. still doesn't work so i leave it up and go in for the night.
this morning when i go to start it. .. it wont. My steering wheel did not self adjust. my lights did not flip on. and i go to crank it and click. . . and that's it. the battery says its at 12.1 volts and it wont fire. then i have service. . airbag/suspension/ abs lights up. i pull the codes and i get all the U1000, U1016, u1064,u1305,u1301 etc. . . . which is all loss of data crap. so that means my battery died last night and came alive again?
any way i have CAA ( like AAA) coming over to tow it , the battery is good i tested it. so its going to the closest dealer which is a buick. . . but the way i see it most new buicks have the N* and same type of electrical i assume so i should be good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts