Cadillac Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1,153 Posts
I'm not sure who names these colors at Cadillac. Before this I had a Radiant Bronze CTS. It was radiant. It was not bronze.

This is my new 2008 DTS LUX III/
It is supposed to be Gold. Gold Mist they call it.
Oh well.

It has some pinstriping, Some chrome pieces, tinted glass and narrow WW tires.

Southern, your car looks very nice! Good choice of colors--especially in combination with the Light Linen shade of leather interior. Is yours the standard leather, or the "Tehama" grade? Those DTS interiors can really be done-up quite plush! You've tastefully personalized the car, too. Good luck with it! :thumbsup:

2007 DTS Level II, Mystic Gray, Chrome wheels, Titanium interior (I think), 37,000+ miles. Bought as a "Certified" used car from the local Cad. dealer, and am very happy with the car. It had 21,500 miles on it when I took delivery in late Nov. 2007, and I paid $31,000.

As you can see, I finally figured out how to attach a picture...... :))

Attachments

hey everybody...
exactly a month ago, i was unfortunate to be involved in an accident with my 2001 base DeVille, Loved this car, had 209 thousand miles on it(new fuel pump, new rear shocks just three months ago total with labor 900$), and would of still been driving it but a state work truck pulled out of a stop sign and came accross my path and stoped dead in my tracks.

So Out with the old and IN with the NEW... about 20 days ago i was lucky enough to go to MENHEIM PA dealer auction and was able to walk away with a 2007 DTS performance with 38k miles, SHALE/COCCOA interior I LOVE IT... and its WHITE LIGHTNING with matching Grill I LOVE IT...NAV/SUNROOF/Rear power shade/TEHAMA SEATS with ALCANTARA microfiber upper trim-very soft and smell great even though last owner was a smoker/no adaptive cruise control but everything else is standard that comes with the peformance. auction PRICE PAID $19,800: taxes, fees, tags-$22,390
i click insert image and explorer opens up a script prompt, HTTP: i dont know what this is about/ If someone can explain 2 me how to post pictures here ill show my wreck and my new Paloma BLANCO "white dove"

Well here's mine, in Cognac Frost complete with splash guards and QZ6 wheels. I'm just waiting for my personalized plate and I'll be done. Except for the waxing - and paying - that is.

41 - 60 of 1,153 Posts