Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
08 DTS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have a 2008 DTS and need a few parts changed. I came across an engine sub frame to a dts limo version with control arms and sway bar already attached. I have called the dealer for help to see if it would fit,and of course got no help!! I've googled everything, with no result. So PLEASE !!!Any forum members know if a front sub frame from a DTS limo will fit on a regular DTS.??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

·
Registered
08 DTS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My idea was the opposite,I figured more heavy duty,the smoother or sturdier the ride..of course none of the part #’s match or any where to see if they would interchange. The dealers here in Houston, won't put nothing other than gm AC Delco parts that match to your specific vehicle.but then again the dealer is also supposed to use BRAND NEW OEM parts and I just spent $5k recently and had Sewell Cadillac put a remanufactured rack and pinion on!!! While stating that its new. It has a remanufactured stamp on the unit.. Auto part Automotive exterior
Auto part Suspension
I've attached pics the new sub frame is for limo,the used is for regular DTS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.