Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 V Coupe Black Raven, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe Black Raven, 2010 CTS Premium Sedan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here I go.... Correct me if I'm wrong here cause I'm not 100% sure. But 99%. Years and years ago GM decided it would be safer to have DRLs or lights on 24/7. I'm guessing back in the mid 90's. And I didn't like them, or wanted them. And I just knew the other BIG auto makers would follow suit. But year after year, Dodge, Ford, Toyota, Nissan etc...Never did. Even though test show it cuts down on daytime wrecks. Well, low and behold, here we are in 2015 and EVERYONE finally jumps on the band wagon. (I'm guessing because the LEDs are cool now) And I'll admit, when I'm driving in my CTS and see these Dodges and Audis, and whoever else is running these daytime LEDs, it looks COOL!! Yes I'm a fan of them now! PROBLEM....I don't have those cool bars of LED lights on my CTS. I guess it's the later models (mines a 2010 Premium) that have them. I want them! So how do I do it? I see when I remote start my car that the bar next to the headlights are LED. Or at least they look like it. So how do I keep them on? and turn off those other square DRLs? I've searched around the forum here and didn't see a whole lot on it. Maybe I missed it. Who knows? But any help here would be cool. Any ideas guys? gals?

·
Registered
2011 CTS Performance Coupe -3.6 DI 6 Speed Manual
479 Posts
I replaced my DRL's with 30W LED's 5000K, they are bright white and look like a current model. I really like the look. 2011 CTS Coupe

·
Registered
2012 V Coupe Black Raven, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe Black Raven, 2010 CTS Premium Sedan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cawengr said:
I replaced my DRL's with 30W LED's 5000K, they are bright white and look like a current model. I really like the look. 2011 CTS Coupe
I think I'd like that as well. However, I really want those BAR leds. I may end up do the 30's if I can't figure this out. Appreciate ur input. Seems no one else is answering :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts