Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site today, and I was TICKED off because they had mine up there for everyone to see!! I had them take it off. I mean thats personal information, you can't be showing stuff like that to the prying eyes of the internet...

Here's the link:

http://licence.shorturl.com

Get yours removed from their database.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
is it a joke?

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 - Alpine White
226 Posts
Wow, I just looked up my old boss and sure enough, his license and picture showed up!!

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 - Alpine White
226 Posts
2 years, 3 months and I finally broke 100 posts... This must be some kind of record, right???

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
DeVillish said:
wow ralph was right...damn ralph iam shocked they even let you live around people after that wrap sheet.....:suspect:
That was exactly what my last bust was for! Wearing saran wrap and only saran wrap in public, at the Caddy dealership. But then as I squeaked out of the new Solstice's driver's seat, I caught sight of Rhonda, and needless to say, my saran wrap Halloween costume, soon became torn. Then, wouldn't you know it, those ****ing Caddy dealers tackled me to the floor yelling "Pervert! Protect our womenfolk!" It would've been better if I'd keyed a DTS than smiled at their receptionist. Caddy dealers. Swine. So, off to jail. Again.:ill:

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
DeVillish said:
bad ralph! shesh do i have to bail you out AGAIN!:nono:
A waste of your money. I'll only go back to the dealership and re-offend. As I argued to the judge (against the advice of my attorney), I got just as many compliments about my saran wrap as angry protests from mothers. In fact, more than a few mothers offered me rides in their Navigators. So now I'm planning on a getting a bumper sticker "Honk If I Look Hot in Saran Wrap". This can over top of my "Honk If My Cimmaron Looks Cool" sticker. (Which replaced my "Vote Nader in 2000" sticker I had on my Corvair).

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
DeVillish said:
you know, around x-mass you should use the red and green colored wrap, y know get into the season.
I used to, but my girlfriend found it uncomfortable. But hey, you've given me another great idea to use with Rhonda! Maybe I'll show up outside the dealership with a sleigh, and then say while holding the reins, "Santa's waiting for you Rudolph! Time to hitch you up, babe!" Ho-ho-ho.:hrazz:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts