Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 STS4 3.6L
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front and rear driver-side window switches do not work. Windows are in up position, but neither the two switches on the front door (for front and rear driver-side windows) nor the window switch on back door work. Passenger side windows work fine, all switches on driver and passenger doors. Just a problem with the driver side windows. Front door and back door switches stopped working at the same time. Could it possibly be a fuse? Please help!

·
Registered
08 STS4 V8 1SG & 04 SRX4 V8 & 01 Monte SS
5,012 Posts
If you try to raise / lower them do you hear the faint click of the relay going on/off?

·
Registered
2006 STS4 3.6L
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first I thought I could hear it. Maybe the first 20 times i hit the switches. As of now, no sound at all.

·
Registered
2005 Escalade SUV
3 Posts
Did you resolve this, what was the fix? I've got the identical problem, confirmed it's not a fuse. Love to hear back before I start a new thread.

·
Registered
2005 sts4
5 Posts
I have the same issue. Accept if I move the mirror control left, center, right and continue to try the window eventually the controls will work. I assume this would be the door control module?

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,008 Posts
Last action on this post was two years ago. Don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[
My front and rear driver-side window switches do not work. Windows are in up position, but neither the two switches on the front door (for front and rear driver-side windows) nor the window switch on back door work. Passenger side windows work fine, all switches on driver and passenger doors. Just a problem with the driver side windows. Front door and back door switches stopped working at the same time. Could it possibly be a fuse? Please help!
="JohnA619, post: 17842925, member: 1171893"]
Damn haha
[/QUOTE]
Anyone solve this ?
[/
Damn haha
]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts