Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
cts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a cts sport sedan and the owners manual was not in the car so i have no idea what the buttons do. on the driver door there is this button above the 1 2 button. What does this button do?

·
Registered
03 CTS (Dead), 06 3.6 CTS(Sold), 07 CTS-V
1,503 Posts
Is it a four way looking button? I'm not in my car right now to look, but if so, its to move and adjust your mirrors. there should be another flat switch that goes with it..above it (i think) that allows you to pick which mirror. middle means neither, that way you don't bump it.

Also, I think there's an online manual somewhere around here. I don't know where but someone should be able to chime in with it before long.

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,819 Posts
That very top/first button that has an arrow swoshing out of a car. Is the exit button. You set the seat for where you want it to be when you exit the car. If your short, then you like to have it pull away from the steering wheel for example.

This only comes with the package that has memory seats. Personally I don't use it, but others find it useful. You can also program it in the DIC to be automatic. I believe it'll do it when you remove the key and/or open the drivers door.

KOT

12,821 Posts
Reneenicole, I see Tlorenzen and KOT have nicely jumped in to help. Do you have any lingering concerns? I hope you'll keep us updated when you get a chance, and please feel free to contact me privately anytime for further assistance. (I'm reachable via email at [email protected]!)

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
659 Posts
Kingoftypos said:
That very top/first button that has an arrow swoshing out of a car. Is the exit button. You set the seat for where you want it to be when you exit the car. If your short, then you like to have it pull away from the steering wheel for example.

This only comes with the package that has memory seats. Personally I don't use it, but others find it useful. You can also program it in the DIC to be automatic. I believe it'll do it when you remove the key and/or open the drivers door.

KOT
Oooooo you should try using it, this is one my fav things about the CTS. Being 6.3", I have it set so that the seat is moved far back when I get in the car, then when I put in the key it moves it up so I'm real comfortable and not so far from the wheel, then when I remove the key and open the door, it moves back again so I can get out easily. Love it :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts