Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V, 2009 Escalade ESV
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few drops of oil on the driveway - 2006 V with approx 9,000 miles. I assume it is the oil pan leak others have had. Reading the horror stories of what it takes to replace the gasket and what gets messed up in the process almost makes me think about just visiting the car wash each week and living with it. I am in Houston. Have any of you had this fixed here or would recommend one of the dealers who has someone who knows how to work on our cars. I could even take it to Dallas if better for the work-purchased at Sewell.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I could even take it to Dallas if better for the work-purchased at Sewell.
Well at least Sewell on Lemon has done one now, and I'm sure they remember my particular case. :) (I'm betting they learned from it)

·
Registered
Cadillac STS-V Black/Black
700 Posts
I am hoping with the new engine on my 2006 I wont have to worry about this problem for some time to come.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
BTW, if you decide to bring it up here for service give me a little heads up and I'll refer you to my service advisor as they are familiar with the situation. (besides that she is very helpful and probably the best one at the dealership)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts