Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS Luxury 3.0 AWD Red
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site and people have been helpful so I thought I'd try a couple more questions. Usually I buy a car and just go but this time I've had some issues and questions. One - When the car is cold (not the weather - the weather can be hot or cold) I feel a bit of a dragging feeling for about the first 5 to 10 minutes. I first described it as the feeling you'd get if you ran over a small tree branch and it got stuck under the car. I do not hear any noise. After 10 minutes at the most it is gone, and 2) I rarely open the windows on the car. Prefer A/C. Today I opened the drivers window half way. i had the radio on and the rattling from the window drowned out the radio. Wondering if anyone has experienced either. Thanks again

·
Registered
Cadillac
738 Posts
No idea about the dragging feeling.

My windows don't rattle. The sunroof rattles. Your 2012 is under warranty, make then figure it out...

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,168 Posts
Good luck explaining the dragging thing to your dealer. Of course you will get the "could not duplicate" excuse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts