Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1999 STS, 84 Seville, 93 FWB, 47 Nash, 2017 Corvette, 99 Z28, 85 Trans Am
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place that can recover the vinyl molded part of an interior door panel. For instance the arm rest portion of the panel. Anyone know of a place that does this?

Font Auto part Composite material Event Art

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,790 Posts
Those are likely factory molded. I have not heard or seen of any place who sells replacements.

If you have a local upholstery shop you might ask them for possible options. I'm guessing the only option is to cover with cloth seeing how there are curves and bends,

You can try finding replacement in a salvage yard. Many salvage yards don't have photos is one problem and some won't ship. I think this website has the option to request a find. Seems like I have used that getting no replies. It doesn't surprise me seeing how many of them won't even reply to email.

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,790 Posts
There are just a couple of eBay sellers selling door panels. Try searching on keywords: Cadillac door panel or Used Cadillac door panel.

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,790 Posts
Here is one I found on eBay. Wow $800 for all 4. There are probably other sellers.

·
Registered
1999 STS, 84 Seville, 93 FWB, 47 Nash, 2017 Corvette, 99 Z28, 85 Trans Am
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the ones on ebay or elsewhere are usually in just as bad a condition. and its only the drivers side that needs repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts