Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Deville
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been having this problem over the past 6-7 months now.. I am receiving not power to my front drivers side speakers and also my window on the same door refuses to move.. I am getting no codes referring to this door or door module having anything wrong with it.. The all of the switches on this door or still operational.. Any ideas? When I attempt to roll down the drivers side window I hear a clicking coming from the module.. The window also appears to be possibly slightly off track ( I can see part of the non tinted part of the window so it may be sitting slightly crooked) but when I reach my hand inside the door with the panel off, I can feel the window is still on track.. Please help guys, i am hoping it is the module as it is still under warranty

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Deville
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any help would be greatly appreciated.. The car is in my garage with the door panel off and is just waiting on some help.. I do not have a test light or voltmeter unfortunately..

·
Registered
Deville
288 Posts
Could be bad ground,
bang the door a Little with your hand while putting window up/down and if it seen to help you hay have :histeric:a bad ground or bad window motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts