Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'06 STS-V, '17 CTS-V
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First time writer here on the 2016+ CTS-V forum, long time reader. Just picked up a loaded ‘17 with 6.5k mi on it to replace my outgoing 2006 STS-V with 35.5k mi on it. Had to wait three years until the V3 came off lease, and was foaming at the mouth the whole time. THIS thing makes my STS look slow! The ‘Vette tranny compared to the 4L80E “manu-matic” in the STS totally make it. I have an estimated 560-585bhp at the crank in the STS-V (based upon 465rwhp at 33% driveline loss), but that sluggish transmission BLOWS.

Anyway, I’m only visually modding this one because of the extended warranty, which really leaves me few options to personalize it because it already has the CF & Midnight packages. So was figuring I’ll do stupid little things, like interior lighting. I was looking at projector “ghost” lights for the bottoms of the doors, but cannot seem to find any for the 16+. Has anyone performed this mod that can help me out? Also, anyone redo the interior LEDs? Was thinking of going red to retain night vision when they’re on...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts