Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has thousands of members! All of us here for one reason, a love of Cadillac. However, the Lounge isn't just a good old boys club. If you're a member who doesn't post often or much at all, I'd encourage you to join a discussion or two in the Lounge, or perhaps the Cadillac vs. forum, or even the kill stories forum. We're not some exclusive club with only 40 members, although there is a group of people who has a lot of fun in the Lounge. If you're a quiet member, I invite all you to open up a little more, come join us! We have a lot of fun around these forums. The model relative forums are great for advice when it comes to your vehicle, but there's a lot more to Cadillacforums.com than just the vehicles! Come join us!

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Hey, I tried to give you some Rep points for that great post, but it says I have given to many and have to wait. I will try to remember to give them to you later.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah blingCV brings up a good point.....although I frequent the lounge and the -2005 deville and northstar sections, i almost never visit the other section.
When I do, all the screennames seem alien and less inviting......I'm trying to get out there though!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
gothicaleigh said:
Right behind you. :shhh:
We wander through once in a while when we have the time...
OMG!! Where have you been, it's about time you came back!!!!:)

Definately would encourage new or shy people to engage in more convo. It might benefit them in one way or another...

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
I new post button when I get home from work. Usually there's about 9 pages of new posts from the night before. On the first 6 pages Ralph's name is on all the posts. :D :nyanya:

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
I only rank 124th in the post rankings. Can someone help me find the "new post" button? I can't seem to find it. Is it on the home page before you get into the forums or something?

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Krashed989 said:
I only rank 124th in the post rankings. Can someone help me find the "new post" button? I can't seem to find it. Is it on the home page before you get into the forums or something?
You really can't find it?? At the top of this page, on the dark blue bar on the same bar as "User CP".....right in the middle..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts