Status
Not open for further replies.
941 - 956 of 956 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #941
It's not over, but I don't know what to do with it between the time the car sells and I buy the new one. So until I have something new, it sits.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
It's not over, but I don't know what to do with it between the time the car sells and I buy the new one. So until I have something new, it sits.
How bout just confirm which car you're going to get once the Benz sells? Surely by now you at least know that. It looks like Regal GS no?

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #943
Yes, most probably.

#1- Riviera (probably won't ever find a good one at a good price in my area)
#1- Regal GS
#2- Park Avenue Ultra
#3- Grand Prix GTP
#4- 4.9L DeVille
#5- LT1 Fleetwood Brougham

In that order.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #944
Lookie what I saw today!

The illustrious, extremely rare, extremely fast (for a W Body) Regal GSX. Take a Regal GS, have SLP modify it (this one was a stage 3) and you have a 13 second family sedan!

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
That better be yours to have merited resurrecting this thread.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Accord LX. Previous: 2004 Deville, 2000 STS
3,718 Posts
If I unwillingly pulled up next to that car and tried to race, I would be so embarrassed losing to a Buick. How much horsepower is that thing putting down?

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
When I used to work with the airlines....

ATR (fleet now retired)

Cargo bay of a CRJ200 (always interesting what you'd find)

One of the parts room windows

There's many more ;)

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS / 2013 Chevrolet Impala
1,889 Posts
If I unwillingly pulled up next to that car and tried to race, I would be so embarrassed losing to a Buick. How much horsepower is that thing putting down?
Take a lesson: Always look for important badges when trying to race. :lol:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #952
Pontiac's version was the GTX. There's one of those in my town...haven't run into it yet at a stoplight. Don't think I'd wanna..

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
If it is indeed a Stage III GSX, then it's making an extra 30HP, for a total of 270... IIRC, the Stage I GSX had an extra 15HP and the Stage II made something like an extra 20-25HP... As with most things, it all came down to how much money you were willing to spend.

That better be yours to have merited resurrecting this thread.
Most definitely agreed... This monstrosity wasn't supposed to be brought back from the depths until the Benz was sold - not merely on a whim.

Chad needs to be severely punished for such an egregious lapse of judgement... Where's Brett? While banishment may be a bit extreme, this at least calls for being temporarily stripped of such abused powers - say... Two weeks?

Perhaps we should start a poll...

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
So how much did you offer the man for it? You did offer to buy it, right? I mean, this is the car you've been searching high and low for, right?

Chad's just playing with us again, isn't he. :( Bad, bad, Chad, no bacon for you tonight!

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #955
"Rosebud!"

941 - 956 of 956 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.