Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
I think it's awesome. Not a good color choice, but the idea is killer! And the body lines meet up!!!! :) Looks like the trimmed the excess length off between the door and wheelwell...

Funny thing is, this is the 3rd forum I've seen it on today. :)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
i like the idea, but not the color or the rims. and its to low.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
It was photochopped. It's actually supposed to be a Caprice Estate Wagon.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Body Shop guy says "I dont understand what you want"

Customer "FINE" and then leaves

Customer returns minutes later with a bottle of Pepto-Bismol "This is what I want"

Body Shop Guy turns green, takes a swig of the Pepto and begrudginly does what the customer requests

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I was thinking Pepto too.

My father had an Olds '98 wagon like that. It was white. We called it the whale. Back seats were terribly uncomfortable.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
deanstud said:
I would love to have a Fleetwood wagon like this.

a few weeks ago there was a funeral, and the herse was a '93-'96 Fleetwood just like that, I thought it was kinda cool.......

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
If I had the money and skills to do the Fleetwood frontend on the wagon I would do it.

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Well, I still like the idea. And I'm 95% sure that's a "work in progress" picture and the pink is primer.

If they can work the stainless trim all around the bottom, and add some caddy tail lights, it'll look killer! :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Damn it! I thought someone finally got around to doing that mod. I think it would be great. Oh, on the hearse thing. I saw a new DTS hearse the other day. Looked pretty good. No vinal roof either. Had the old skool panel side look. I liked it :D .

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hollywood thinks that the car is without a shadow of a doubt, the ugliest thing he has ever seen! Why does Hollywood get the sudden urge to chew bubblegum when he sees that car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts