Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
wow.... that sucks to be that dude.

Wonder how many people on the whole internet will have fun with the plate number.... I remember something like that happened, it got pretty nasty.

In the case of the dude sleeping with the other dudes wife.... can he then go back and sue the guy that trashed the car or something?

of course, I personally feel no pain for the car..... never cared for those much anyway.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Ohhh thats harsh

I like those. My mother has a 330Cd. Theyre ncie cars

Well, i would say that i would do far worse to any guy that slept with my missus.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
Ohhh thats harsh

I like those. My mother has a 330Cd. Theyre ncie cars

Well, i would say that i would do far worse to any guy that slept with my missus.
That's a 2 party game. What would you do with the missus?:confused:
I don't think I'd want her around anymore.

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
hahahaha, well, hopefully the guy learned his lesson

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
RobertCTS said:
That's a 2 party game. What would you do with the missus?:confused:
I don't think I'd want her around anymore.
Me neither. Id probably pay her off and tell her to take what she wanted and get out of my house.

But id still rather trash the other guys car than the one i bought for my wife :sneaky:

My pal's ex wife dumped a tonne and a half of horse manure on the front of my pals car. He never got rid of the smell. It was a really nice car too. ( 99 Lotus Esprit)

I know my wife would nevr do that, but if she did :bomb:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
Me neither. Id probably pay her off and tell her to take what she wanted and get out of my house.
But id still rather trash the other guys car than the one i bought for my wife :sneaky:
My pal's ex wife dumped a tonne and a half of horse manure on the front of my pals car. He never got rid of the smell. It was a really nice car too. ( 99 Lotus Esprit)I know my wife would nevr do that, but if she did :bomb:
I find it amazing what people do for sex and the price they pay..sometimes their life. I have a couple of guys that work for me that are low risk prisoners. They live in a campus style enviroment with two prisoners per room. Nice complex. The State brings them to my business every day. They are allowed no outside contact. This guy arranged for his wife to meet in our parking lot and they had sex. They were caught and he went back to hard time in the prison. What a price for a piece of a$$!:nono:

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
It was his ex-wife.What the hell does he care who she is with? Wow, I hate to be his attorney and have to defend that. If I was the other guy who owned the car I would make sure I took him for a ride.

·
Registered
1995 Sedan Deville Spring Edition
268 Posts
If it were me...

I'd tell her to get the hell out, and give her a t-shirt that reads:

"I cheated on my husband and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

Then call the lawyer and make sure that's all she gets.

Yeah I'm harsh, but there's no excusing a cheating spouse.

I don't think I 'd trash the other guys car, getting busted for that kind of property damage isn't worth it - not for someone who didn't value me enough anyway not to go messing around on the side.

KDirk

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Kdirk said:
If it were me...

I'd tell her to get the hell out, and give her a t-shirt that reads:

"I cheated on my husband and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

Then call the lawyer and make sure that's all she gets.

Yeah I'm harsh, but there's no excusing a cheating spouse.

I don't think I 'd trash the other guys car, getting busted for that kind of property damage isn't worth it - not for someone who didn't value me enough anyway not to go messing around on the side.

KDirk
It was an ex-wife!!!

·
Registered
1995 Sedan Deville Spring Edition
268 Posts
Yeah, I read that. My hypothetical situation above was meant to be slightly humorous while stating how I would handle a cheating wife. I guess I should have pointed out that my smart-assedness wasn't directly applicable to what the guy who trashed that M3 did. My bad.

To make a point more in line with the actual situation that started this post, if I had an ex-wife who was seeing someone else, what do I care? She's somebody else's problem now. She'll probably play him the same way now, since he's got no BMW to drive around.

Basically, this guy (first husband) gets screwed twice - once by his ex-wife in the settelment that probably took 1/2 his money, and now he's on the hook for likely having totaled that car. I mean, come on, that isn't gonna get fixed, not for the cost of doing it right. The whole interior is shot, that'll be $10,000 in seats/door panels/trim/dash/headliner right there. And a paint job and all new glass. Dude should have let it go.

Besides, if he was that tore up about it, there are stealthier ways to exact one's revenge that are less likely to get you busted and yet are equally satisfying IMHO. <insert evil laughter here>

Thought for the day: You can't fix stupid.

KDirk

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Kdirk said:
Yeah, I read that. My hypothetical situation above was meant to be slightly humorous while stating how I would handle a cheating wife. I guess I should have pointed out that my smart-assedness wasn't directly applicable to what the guy who trashed that M3 did. My bad.

To make a point more in line with the actual situation that started this post, if I had an ex-wife who was seeing someone else, what do I care? She's somebody else's problem now. She'll probably play him the same way now, since he's got no BMW to drive around.

Basically, this guy (first husband) gets screwed twice - once by his ex-wife in the settelment that probably took 1/2 his money, and now he's on the hook for likely having totaled that car. I mean, come on, that isn't gonna get fixed, not for the cost of doing it right. The whole interior is shot, that'll be $10,000 in seats/door panels/trim/dash/headliner right there. And a paint job and all new glass. Dude should have let it go.

Besides, if he was that tore up about it, there are stealthier ways to exact one's revenge that are less likely to get you busted and yet are equally satisfying IMHO. <insert evil laughter here>

Thought for the day: You can't fix stupid.

KDirk
Well then it was funny!!! :histeric:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
wow i wonder what happened to the guy that trashed the M3?!?!?

I mean its his EX WIFE!!! let it go! This guy deserves whats coming to him.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
davesdeville said:
Damn. May as well have torched it.

Personally, if that was my car, I would rather see it torched than to see it in that awful sad state. Because, if it's torched, you cant see what else that guy may have done.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts