Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Dude...I tried that shiznit once...its really not all that bad...if you're a bottle of Beam gone and can't see what the hell is cooking on the stove...we fried it up, just for $h*ts and giggles, and were so gone we didn't think to clean it up afterwards, so in the morning, there was a hunk of food product stuck to the counter where we had spilled it...It turns to cement overnight...

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
I like this quote from volume five :histeric: : "I must admit that my aversion to drinking breast milk is something of a double-standard. Let me try to put this as delicately as I can out of respect to my female readers... but some women have been known to willingly "ingest" a certain dubious "body fluid" made by men, during moments of "intimacy." (These moments are known as "blow jobs." These women are known as "awesome.")"

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
HAHAHA...I didn't read that far down...I MUST do that tonight after work! :) Read more, that is...

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
This guy is freaking hilarious. Here are some more excerpts:

All I can tell you is, I survived the first installment of "Steve, Don't Eat It." And I have to admit it may have even been a little educational. I know I learned at least one thing from "Ralph's Potted Meat"-- Ralph is a ****ing dick.

Basically, if you move it back and forth enough, you're left with a gross, sticky mess. (Hey, natto and I have at least one thing in common!) And now that I think about it, that's exactly what it looks like the pranksters back at Shirakiku did into my beans. You guuuys!

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Natto is an acquired taste for sure.....BUT I LOVE IT!
:hide:

That prison wine stuff was hilarious too.....it was some of the funniest sh1t I've read in a while.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
powerglide said:
Natto is an acquired taste for sure.....BUT I LOVE IT!
:hide:

That prison wine stuff was hilarious too.....it was some of the funniest sh1t I've read in a while.
LOL, in all honesty, i can say i would NEVER eat any of the foodstuffs he ate there

1 - 18 of 18 Posts