Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom who has become familiar with the v (after I've owned v1 and v2). She said I saw a two door v today at work. All black with black wheels. Is she crazy? Not sure why one would be in Joplin mo.?

Ab

·
Registered
none
32 Posts
I highly doubt it, but I will make a few calls today and ask around. I grew up in Joplin and still know most of the people that could afford something like that. PM me where she saw it.....

Dave

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V
217 Posts
camo'd V coupes have been spotted a few times, most noticeable feature is the center exhaust imo, pretty sexy if you ask me
just google "cts-v coupe spy shots" you'll get a lot of images and links.

·
Registered
none
32 Posts
I made a few calls and it seems like a no go thus far. I know for a fact that there are 3 XLR-Vs in Joplin. That seems much more likely that a V2 coupe. I will keep making calls though.

Edit: Just talked to a guy I know at Crossroads Cadillac and he has not heard of one either.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
They are all m plate mules.. I have no costs and don't know when they will be available.

·
Registered
Formerly 09 CTS-V, Red; now 16 CTS-V, Red
304 Posts
I might regret saying this, but I think the sedan is more attractive -- better roofline. And those center-mounted exhausts might have put me off enough to not get a V.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
332 Posts
The sedan looks much better imo. This baby got some back!
I've always like coupes over sedans, but in this situation I will keep my sedan.

But I may be speaking to soon, as these drawings may not be totally accurate. Plus I always like cars better in person. We will see. I think we have some time before this car hits the road though.

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
The guys at Jalopnik need to learn how to use photoshop. Those taillights look horrible.
If it has the center mounted exhaust, with it's sharp crease in the center it should not have large round tips either. Both the concept and the base coupe use a flat, almost crest-like rear exhaust that complements the body design.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts