Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who might sell and install Blind Spot Detection, Backup Camera, Nav, Stereo in a 2005 Escalade Platinum Edition SUV, or where someone might look for both the Blind Spot detection addition and install as well as a backup camera? I know that the detection system is in the bumpers behind the plastic and probably not a cheap add on but I got the car at a steal so even a couple of K and I'm still way under KBB trade-in value.

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
169 Posts
Depending on where you are at, if in the Chicago area go to ABT Electronics as they are top notch. They installed the blind spot kit for a friend of mine on what I believe was a 2009 Tahoe a few years back. Otherwise BestBuy sells a kit as well and should be able to install. Should be about 500.00 for the kit and I would add another 100 for extra parts at least. He already had an aftermarket head unit and backup camera already so I am not sure of how it is integrated to his audio/video set up but he liked it however said it was not 100% accurate.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Does anyone know who might sell and install Blind Spot Detection, Backup Camera, Nav, Stereo in a 2005 Escalade Platinum Edition SUV, or where someone might look for both the Blind Spot detection addition and install as well as a backup camera? I know that the detection system is in the bumpers behind the plastic and probably not a cheap add on but I got the car at a steal so even a couple of K and I'm still way under KBB trade-in value.
if you tell me the name of your town and state that you are in I could try to help you where they sell that stuff.

·
Registered
885 Posts
here is the websites and then I'll show you on the map. There isn't any places that sell that in Pleasanton but there is 2 places that does have just what your looking for in he next town over that isn't to far from Pleasanton.

United Car Stereo
7395 Village Pkwy. Dublin, CA 94568

Music 'N Motion
7114 Village Pkwy Dublin, CA 94568

Map Line Ecoregion Atlas World
Map Text Line Parallel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts