Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have photos of the inside of their trunk? On the right side of mine there looks like there are drilled holes where something square should be but I dont know what it could be? Any help would be great!

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
Does anyone have photos of the inside of their trunk? On the right side of mine there looks like there are drilled holes where something square should be but I dont know what it could be? Any help would be great!
I'm not sure what Cadillac's idea was for that spot, but my first-aid kit, secured by velcro, fits in there quite nicely.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,986 Posts
OldRoadDawg, judging by your post, above, you are truly the oldest V owner on here. It says you are "100." :eek: Is that true, or do you just feel that way like the rest of us from time to time?

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
OldRoadDawg, judging by your post, above, you are truly the oldest V owner on here. It says you are "100." :eek: Is that true, or do you just feel that way like the rest of us from time to time?
Well Randy.. when I get out of bed in the morning my joints make me feel like I am 100, but everytime my wife is riding with me in the V she says I'm not happy unless there is no one out in front of me, and that I drive like a 20yr old:rant2: (which I consider a good thing:cool:.. but I guess she doesn't:thepan:).
And the answer is... 62

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,986 Posts
Looked at mine today, and YUP it's got those four holes, too.

Good place for a small NOS setup ... don't you think? Good way to plug the holes, anyway.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
http://www.big3performance.com/gallery/07_cts-v/pages/picture_021.html

Pics of the modifications Big 3 was doing on my car. May not be enough detail for what you're looking for.
Checked out the other vehicles on their site.
What the hell is up with the Blue Escalade ESV?? Does this guy need a financial manager? He has too much money to spend. I also liked how he took his truck from the burbs to the projects for professional pictures.

If he wanted a Blue truck, why didn't he just buy it blue from the dealer. Whe re-paint it?

I'm through.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Checked out the other vehicles on their site.
What the hell is up with the Blue Escalade ESV?? Does this guy need a financial manager? He has too much money to spend. I also liked how he took his truck from the burbs to the projects for professional pictures.

If he wanted a Blue truck, why didn't he just buy it blue from the dealer. Whe re-paint it?

I'm through.
Agree 100%- that ESV is retarded, especially the "Strut" grill. Did you know that that ugly piece of mesh + chrome sells for $2,500? Ridiculous. For the money they surely have wrapped up in that monstrosity they could have easily purchased an F430 or any other exotic.

Why is it that most of the time, the people with all the money have the worst ideas what to do with it?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
At the same time Big 3, could've counseled him(the customer) in a more tastefull way to spend his money.

Sorry Mr.
This is not Pimp My Ride, may we suggest...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts