Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V Crystal White Tricoat, 2010 CTS 3.6 (sold)
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All-

I'm looking to add all of the Carbon Fiber Aero items to my '16 CTS-V, but am having difficulty locating part numbers.

If my research is correct, I will need the hood inserts, front splitter, rear spoiler and rear diffuser, does this list sound correct? I think I already grabbed the front splitter part number, 23328147.

Any help would be very much appreciated :) Also, if anyone else has done this upgrade feedback around do's, don'ts and/or things to be mindful of would be very much appreciated! TIA

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Am I the only one who has needed Carbon Fiber part numbers? :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'16 CTS-V &'16 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 4x4
83 Posts
Anyone? Am I the only one who has needed Carbon Fiber part numbers? :) :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sorry, I purchased the Carbon Fiber Package. I'm not sure of the part nunbers.

Sent From My SM-N930F Using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...might you have part numbers for all the CF parts? I've had no love on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
CTSV V3
3 Posts
...might you have part numbers for all the CF parts? I've had no love on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only one I can find. I had found that on the ********** forum. I even checked here, http://www.cadillac.com/sedans/cts-sedan/accessories.html , and no part numbers are listed for any accessories. I did contact GM directly, and asked about adding the carbon fiber pieces to the vehicle, if it wasn't ordered with it. I had two emails from them saying that it couldn't be done. Find that hard to believe as well. I just had to wait around to find one that came with the package, lol.

----------

Only one I can find. I had found that on the ********** forum. I even checked here, http://www.cadillac.com/sedans/cts-sedan/accessories.html , and no part numbers are listed for any accessories. I did contact GM directly, and asked about adding the carbon fiber pieces to the vehicle, if it wasn't ordered with it. I had two emails from them saying that it couldn't be done. Find that hard to believe as well. I just had to wait around to find one that came with the package, lol.
*********** dot com*

·
Registered
'16 CTS-V; '16 Z06 Corvette; '16 Harley Tri Glide
79 Posts
Just sent you a pm with the contact information for Cultrag. Very well known on the Corvette and Camaro forum boards. Being new, I do not want to get off on the wrong foot by posting their full info what with them not being a vendor. Mike

----------

Very true. As long as the parts person has their head screwed on correctly. Sadly, this is not always the case.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
why can't they be posted ?
I was told not to by the powers that be. I hope you can decipher what I am talking about.

----------

I just installed the rear deck spoiler that I ordered and it completely transformed the rear of the car. I have the hood vent ordered and coming. I am going to order the front splitter and hopefully the rear bumper diffuser soon. The rear bumper diffuser is the most expensive part out of all the carbon pieces. The rear diffuser is kind of invisible and only visible to the trained eye, so I am debating not doing that piece. The front splitter and rear deck spoiler are the most noticeable, but for some reason I just had to have the hood vent even though with the phantom gray paint that I have, it's not going to be as visible as the crystal white or radiant silver.

·
Registered
'16 CTS-V; '16 Z06 Corvette; '16 Harley Tri Glide
79 Posts
That makes no sense. Now if you linked to a non supporting vendor I could understand. However, a part number from the Cadillac parts book ? That's nuts.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I finally got the car cleaned up today after all the damn rain we've been getting. Here are some pics of the rear deck spoiler I installed last week.

Here are the before pics:

Here are the after pics:

Next install is the hood grille I just got and then on to the front splitter which I will get as soon as I can:

·
Registered
ctsv 2017
7 Posts
Rear spolier looks great. Need to cost that out. Do you have the part#? Hate to have to bug my little brother at the store.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I don't have the GM part numbers for the kit, but my cost on everything at wholesale was $1750.00 for the rear deck spoiler including the 3rd brake light. GM retail on both items is: $1919.00 plus $140.00 for the 3rd brake light plus your local local sales tax.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts