Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bricked nav unit and I've been trying to find the file you burn on a CD-R to reinstall the software but I can not seem to find the file anywhere, does anyone know where to find it or does anyone have it? If so could they PM me, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,035 Posts
I have a bricked nav unit and I've been trying to find the file you burn on a CD-R to reinstall the software but I can not seem to find the file anywhere, does anyone know where to find it or does anyone have it? If so could they ........ edited............ thanks.
welcome to the forums! Just an FYI, it's a really bad idea to post your email as there are trolls & bots scanning for active email addresses. You'll get more than you bargained for in your inbox.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have the LOADING.KWI file that they could send me? My car is having the same clock issue that I’d like to fix, thanks!

·
Registered
59,60,73,2000sts,2001sts,1999omega/catera
180 Posts
i tried to upload it to the forum but it was deemed not a correct file type so i suspect you would need to pm me an email address so i can send it direct.its 7.18 mb

·
Registered
1 Posts
i tried to upload it to the forum but it was deemed not a correct file type so i suspect you would need to pm me an email address so i can send it direct.its 7.18 mb
I am looking for this file as well. Same issue for my 2011 STS. Is the a download link or best method to find it?

Rhino

1 - 9 of 9 Posts