Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Does anyone from Cadillac/GM read this forum?

9K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DeV 
#1 ·
Cadillac customer (lack of) service is atrocious. My one attempt at getting something done with engine/trans issues resulted in absolutely nothing. Could never speak to the same person twice. They honestly do not care.
Apparently, my car being in the shop for 79 days in one year and the entire drivetrain being on the floor twice did not constitute substantial loss of use or diminished value.

#2 ·
They really don't. I had an open ticket. They responded and left out parts of my ticket while asking for more information from me. Provided the info. They said it was being escalated and I would hear from someone via phone in 48 business hours. Two days later, I get an email saying they tried to reach me, but couldn't. I was on the computer when the email came in. Checked my phone - NOTHING. Called them back 3 minutes after I got the email - the rep who was handling the ticket was unavailable and had closed the ticket.

I'm still waiting to hear from their supervisor....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.