Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Im looking for some clamps that will hold 2 15 pound bottles.. I just put also a Halon system for engine area & trunk/gas tank area..
I would like to put them behind out back seats, i found really beautiful wood that came out of a sailboat, teak wood or however you spell it, and i cut it and refinished the edges, damn it looks so damn shiny.. But i got such a good price on it, plus that wood still gives the caddy a that luxurous look ya know what i mean?
But if anyone one to part with any of the above please email me so we can negotiate, i also have many manmy parts, you never know, i might have something you have been looking for..

I checked the hlding clamps that came with the NEX kit but it is too long by 3 inches, if i cut it it will remove the bottom that is needed to hold the bottles in place...

Also and extra fittings, clamps, hoses (braided), and a vent kit also..
I would love to add a kit that wil release some nitro maybe in some cool place on the car.. I have some blue neons, that are on;y 6 inches long inside behind the grill we have, so when i tun that on during a car show it really lights up the intrecooler, the oil cooler which is blue already.. i was thinking of a way to vent some nitrous that would loook like a beast giving off some smoke lol maybe around the mesh grill area or under it..
im open for idoes so shoot at me please..

later blitzer

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
BliTzer said:
Hey Guys,

Im looking for some clamps that will hold 2 15 pound bottles.. I just put also a Halon system for engine area & trunk/gas tank area..
I would like to put them behind out back seats, i found really beautiful wood that came out of a sailboat, teak wood or however you spell it, and i cut it and refinished the edges, damn it looks so damn shiny.. But i got such a good price on it, plus that wood still gives the caddy a that luxurous look ya know what i mean?
But if anyone one to part with any of the above please email me so we can negotiate, i also have many manmy parts, you never know, i might have something you have been looking for..

I checked the hlding clamps that came with the NEX kit but it is too long by 3 inches, if i cut it it will remove the bottom that is needed to hold the bottles in place...

Also and extra fittings, clamps, hoses (braided), and a vent kit also..
I would love to add a kit that wil release some nitro maybe in some cool place on the car.. I have some blue neons, that are on;y 6 inches long inside behind the grill we have, so when i tun that on during a car show it really lights up the intrecooler, the oil cooler which is blue already.. i was thinking of a way to vent some nitrous that would loook like a beast giving off some smoke lol maybe around the mesh grill area or under it..
im open for idoes so shoot at me please..

later blitzer

yo...blitzkrieg,...long time no talk man. I'll have to give you a shout later.

On your question,...I would check out 860performance try www.860performance.com They have BADASS bottle clamps that are heated. They look crazy too.

Best looking bottle brackets,...ever.

Take care pimpin'

Talk to you soon.

J

1 - 2 of 2 Posts