Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been feeling a little "down" lately. My doc suggested group therapy sessions. Worked like a charm. I'm feeling much better now.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,139 Posts
Be careful - the easily offended Safe Space Snowflake Security Squad will be after you.

Remember - Gun Control is the use of two hands.

ATF t-shirt.jpg

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Remember - Gun Control is the use of two hands.
Correct, which is why I installed extended beaver tail to my favorite EDC. Great thing about living in a rural Texas area is you don't encounter snowflakes very often, if at all. As for non-snowflakes, we don't have to wonder IF they're carrying, only wonder WHAT they're carrying. Despite the bad press & rep we've gotten, the folks I encounter here are against open carry.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,657 Posts
Correct, which is why I installed extended beaver tail to my favorite EDC. Great thing about living in a rural Texas area is you don't encounter snowflakes very often, if at all. As for non-snowflakes, we don't have to wonder IF they're carrying, only wonder WHAT they're carrying. Despite the bad press & rep we've gotten, the folks I encounter here are against open carry.
Open carry needs to exist, but not for Bubba Gump to carry his AR15 into walmart. Open carry needs to exist to protect you for printing when sitting down at a diner, or having your sidearm become exposed when you reach for a shelf. Neither of those should be a crime.

·
2003 DeVille Base
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Open carry needs to exist, but not for Bubba Gump to carry his AR15 into walmart. Open carry needs to exist to protect you for printing when sitting down at a diner, or having your sidearm become exposed when you reach for a shelf. Neither of those should be a crime.
point taken. I choose my carry based on what I'm wearing, just to avoid printing.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,657 Posts
Yeah, a lawyer friend of mine opened my eyes to that. I used to think OC was stupid (and in the traditional sense, I still think that).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts