Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dialog just happened about 20 minutes ago while driving home. I was crossing 8th Street in Greenwich Village. Had to get some dogs from Gray's Papaya! Usually women just smile or point at my ride. This one spoke up!

Woman on scooter: Excuse me, is this that really fast Cadillac?

Me: LOL, Yes it is.

Woman on scooter: What's the name of it again?

Me: CTS-V

Woman on scooter: Oh yeah, that's right. It can go to like 160 with no
problem, right?

Me: Why yes, yes it can.

Woman on scooter: Cool! Have a nice day.

·
Registered
Cadillac
110 Posts
it actually gets ALOT of attention at my school, atleast half of which is from girls, they like the 20 inch asantis:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
If she was on a scooter im surprised she didnt frown on the poor gas mileage the V-gets. I would of guessed she was one of those people that shout that global warming BS.............

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
At the SHO Convention, there's a guy there with a GTO and hot girlfriend. She would keep telling him in front of me that she likes the V better.:highfive:

Too bad I couldn't parlay that into some play...:thehand:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rofl: LMAO, you guys are funny!

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
154 Posts
This dialog just happened about 20 minutes ago while driving home. I was crossing 8th Street in Greenwich Village. Had to get some dogs from Gray's Papaya! Usually women just smile or point at my ride. This one spoke up!

problem, right?

jnrandall, Love that you drive your V to get Gray's Papaya (for all you non-New Yokers, Gray's make the best hot dogs in NYC -yes better than Nathan's).

Have I seen you driving south on Park Avenue in the 50's-40's a few times? I work at 300 Park (49th/50th) and see a sweet black V once in a while.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
154 Posts

problem, right?

Jnrandall,
Love that you drive your V in NYC to just to get Gray's Papaya (for all you non-New Yorkers, Gray's make the best hot dogs in NYC -yes better than Nathan's).

Have I seen you driving south on Park Avenue in the 50's-40's a few times? I work at 300 Park (49th/50th) and see a sweet black V once in a while.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
That could be me! I like driving through the Met-Life building to hear the exhaust reverb from time to time on my way home. Small world, I used to work for a firm at 280 Park for years! You'll definately know its me by the "geeky" vanity plate. If you can catch me, say hi! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Have I seen you driving south on Park Avenue in the 50's-40's a few times? I work at 300 Park (49th/50th) and see a sweet black V once in a while.[/quote]

Your just a few blocks down from me. Im on 49th & Third.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
209 Posts
mmm Gray's Papaya!! I'm up there all the time...corner of 8th and 6th ave :D there's a shop right across the street next to vitamin shoppe called NY Gifts that I frequently go to.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
I had an older Black Woman at the gas station approach me the other day. She was driving a V6 Chrysler 300 with blingy rims, and asked me if I added the "ground effects" myself, to which I replied that it was a stock performance package.

Her exact reply (I kid you not), was the following:

"You know what it need? Some chrome trim by the windows (B-pillars)- then you'd be spowty fo sho!"

1 - 20 of 33 Posts