Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dealt off our '08 and buyer wasn't interested in the other set of wheels so I have a set in good shape. Advertising them locally won't get me much unless there are other vehicles that share the 6x115 pattern and 40 offset. I tried to research this on wheel sites but couldn't find anything.

Anybody?

·
Registered
EU - SRX 2004 N* (with autogaz system) AWD, 7seat, trailer hitch westfalia.
305 Posts
: pleurer: Canada ?

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oui. Au Canada...

I finally found some sites that provide the models associated with various bolt patterns. Ours was unique to a Chev or two, the SRX, the first gen CTS-V, and some Pontiacs - so, basically, there is no market for my wheels. As good as they are (I will post pictures), they will be sold for scrap metal value of the aluminum.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wish you were closer! I’d love a second set for snow tires...and yours are probably in better shape than mine anyways!

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, shipping wheels is not cheap - especially from Canada (or couriers are just not as competitive as US ones). It's cheaper for me to drive them across the border to Ogdensburg NY and ship them from there. But I will get maybe $60 for them for scrap.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing else worth shipping - some brand new parts that I inherited and some that I purchased and didn't install for various reasons. The weirdest is the lower front splash shield. A couple of transmission cooler lines. The second row middle headrest. The original rear bumper sensors (I replaced them only to conclude that the originals were fine). That's from memory.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not worth shipping. The best Fedex rate I can get to that zip code is $250 and with the hassle for me to box them up and ship them, I'm better off selling them locally and you're better off getting your current wheels refinished locally. If the border was open, I could ship from a US border town for under $100 but that's not on right now. The wheels are for sale locally here but I don't expect any buyers. I will end up separating the tires from the wheels and the wheels will be sold for scrap - maybe $50 at today's rates. I will likely get $200 for the tires. :(

·
Registered
2010 CTS4 sedan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh - and those shipping costs are only for the rims. It's at least double for the mounted tires. Totally not worth it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts