Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
V2 CTSV
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after my last attempt at aftermarket mats, i thought i'd ask the boards opinion prior to purchase.

ive read that several of you have the lloyds mats. which do you have and do they fit well?

pics would be awesome...

Thanks!

·
Registered
CTS-V
213 Posts
They fit very well in my Vette. Much better quality than the crap that comes with the car. I will be getting a set for my V.

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2016 CTS-V
229 Posts
I just installed a set in my new V sedan. Fits great!!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
626 Posts
I have them and they fit very well.

·
Registered
Really Cool '11 CTS-V Wagon
1,087 Posts
I've purchased two sets of Lloyds' Luxe mat sets in the past two years. The sets included cargo mats for my standard wagon and my current V-Wagon. I bought them through Auto Pride Concepts. a major sponsor here. I was very satisfied with both sets of mats. My front mats and the cargo mat have the "V" emblem, which looks sharp. Jay Leno has them for his ZR1, but then he probably got them free for giving them a plug. http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/elphil_photo/IMG_0079.jpg

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/extras/extras/custom-floor-mats/#more

·
Registered
2010 Black CTS-V
13 Posts
I have the luxe edition with the V emblem in the front and back. They fit great, look amazing, and are very comfortable on your bare feet. He ships them out fast and he often does free shipping specials for forum members which is nice. I highly recommend over any other brand.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I use the V -labelled Luxe mats 3 seasons a year. They fit great!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
184 Posts
being a perfectionist, I was suspect, but after asking a few questions about how they work with the matt pin, I went for it. Not a perfect solution around the pin, but when they are in, they fit very well and the pin is not a problem. Very Happy here!

·
Registered
CTS-V Coupe
43 Posts
after my last attempt at aftermarket mats, i thought i'd ask the boards opinion prior to purchase.

ive read that several of you have the lloyds mats. which do you have and do they fit well?

pics would be awesome...

Thanks!
I have the Luxe in my V Coupe and they fit and look great....

·
Registered
Ordered CTS V - ordered 03/13 delivered 06/24!
405 Posts
I have the luxe edition with the V emblem in the front and back. They fit great, look amazing, and are very comfortable on your bare feet. He ships them out fast and he often does free shipping specials for forum members which is nice. I highly recommend over any other brand.
Ditto that, have them as well and in my Vette, first class product.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V
239 Posts
If you get the mats, get the extra retaining pins. My mats are held in place by the stock pins, and since the driver's side pin is off-center, my mat gets wadded up when I get out of the car. The vendor has offered to update my mats with the extra pins but I've never taken the time to pursue it, I'm not sure I'm keeping the car anyway.

·
Registered
V2 CTSV
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Color important too. Some sites give you more color choices. I got the standard offered color and this is a better match than expected. Came from Autoanything on one of their many sales.
oooh. those do you pretty good.

any chance you could take a pic of the passenger side for me? particularly along the tunnel?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts